Cecil Jordaan is South African qualified Chartered Accountant (CA (SA)) with thirteen years post qualification experience, the majority of which has been focussed on international small to mid-cap corporate finance mandates and the TMT sector.
Most recently he was part of Stonehage Fleming’s Cape Town based Corporate Finance team and his core skills are in corporate finance, accounting and auditing. Prior to that, Cecil was based in London where he worked for Nedbank Capital’s Corporate Finance team.
Cecil has transaction experience across capital market and M&A mandates, and the clients that he has advised have been from a variety of industry sectors including, technology, media & telecoms, mining & resources, industrial goods & services, agri, and consumer goods. His experience base also extends beyond traditional corporate finance and investment banking, to Sub-Sahara Africa focused private equity, having advised on the set-up and capital raising for a start-up private equity venture.
- Stonehage Fleming – Cape Town, Corporate Finance, with a focus on SA M&A mandates & Private Equity
- dotadvisors consulting – Cape Town, Corporate Finance, with a focus on SA TMT M&A mandates and due diligence/ Strategy
- Nedbank Capital – London, Corporate Finance, with a focus on Sub-Sahara Africa M&A mandates
- HB Corporate – London, Corporate Finance, with a focus on midmarket capital market mandates
- UBS / Credit Suisse – London, Middle office
- Deloitte – Cape Town, Auditor
- Corporate Finance
- Due diligence
- Investment Readiness
- Business Model Development