Markus Neuhaus has more than 16 years of professional experience in Management Consulting and M&A / Venture Capital.
He successfully implemented programs for medium-sized and large / multinational clients in the areas of M&A, Business Development, Process Re-Engineering and Efficiency Improvement in industries such as the Chemical Industry, Telecommunications, Automotive and Apparel.
Besides working in Western Europe Markus gained international experience in Mexico, South Africa, Ghana and Nigeria. Markus is fluent in German and English.
- Treuhandanstalt Berlin (state-owned trust agency) consultant for the privatization of chemical companies
- Diebold Deutschland Technology- and Management Consulting, Eschborn/Frankfurt, Senior Consultant and Project Manager
- IMH Venture GmbH, Berlin: Senior Investment Manager and member of the Investment Boards
- Detecon International GmbH, Johannesburg (South Africa): Managing Consultant
- TRIAD Advisory Group: Partner since 2003
- Strategy, Finance, M&A,
- Business Plan development
- Financial Due Diligence
- Process optimisation
- Process Re-Engineering and Efficiency Improvement